6/20/09

Steak and Shell "Goulash"




The "recipe" ....sorry no real measurements....

For some reason I didnt feel like grilling the london broil that I took out this morning. I just wanted to make something easier and different.

I just cubed up some thick steaks, tossed them around in all the spices listed below until coated, and then sauteed them in EVOO, with chopped garlic, added sliced onions and cooked till browned and set it aside.

I boiled the first bag of pasta I grabbed (small shells) until done and set aside.

I looked around in the pantry and came up with the following which were all mixed in with the cooked steak and shells until heated through.

A jar of sun-dried tomato pesto, a cup of spinach, a small can of water chesnuts (dont ask why, i dont know, lol), a can of corn niblets, some worshishire sauce, 1/2 cup red wine (just happened to have one opened ) some, red pepper flakes, garlic and onion powder, paprika, salt, pepper and topped it with a bunch of parmesan cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment